Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via customer selected shipping method. If you prefer delivery by Courier without a signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Any damages are to be reported within 24 hours of the receipt.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Please note the following before placing your order with a specific carrier:
"Company" refers to M/s Krauss International who is in the business of Importing Networking Equipment and reselling these in Indian market thru online marketplace www.kc-india.com.
"Buyer" refers to any person buying equipment from Krauss International thru online shopping at www.kc-india.com or offline shipping from www.kc-india.com, and any other such people who have come in contact with sales executive of the Company thru www.kc-india.com
1. The company will not be responsible for you making a choice of the carrier that doesn't deliver to your location. In case you select a carrier which doesn't deliver to your location a suggestion of carrier will have to be made by the buyer and any additional charges will have to be given in advance.
2. All documents such as road permit, road challan etc will be the responsibility of the buyer to provide to the company before dispatching in the case of shipment getting delayed due to this will be the responsibility of the Buyer and company will not indemnify for the losses incurred in such condition. In case the buyer fails to provide a road permit, they will have to give a written consent to ship, along with indemnification stating that the Company will not be responsible in any way, in case we don't receive any such declaration from the buyer within 3 days of the purchase we will assume that they understand the risk stated and the shipment will be shipped without any notification from the Company, any losses henceforth will be liability of the buyer.
3. Local Duties and taxes such as CENVAT, VAT etc are all paid for all delivery and local state taxes such as octroi will be the responsibility of the buyer and company will not be responsible for the same.
4. Buyer is responsible for providing Insurance certificate for high-value shipments. In a case of any losses or damages incurred in the shipment in the absence of insurance documents, the buyer will have to make a claim with the carrier and decision of the carrier will be binding on buyer and company. Buyer can ask for insurance cover with the order before shipping, any extra charges will be billed to the buyer for the same.
5. Company's responsibility ends when the package is handed over to the carrier.
6. All time lines of shipping are given as estimates only, the company does not in any way give a guarantee of delivery within the stated time. TCompany on on its part will hand over shipment to courier within 2 days of the order, any delay in delivery from courier company causing losses the to buyer will not be the liability of the company. In case buyer needs parcel urgently they are advised arrange to pick up from their designated courier at their own cost.
7. Correct carrier selection. please note that the Company will not be responsible for any delays arising because of wrong carrier selection, following carriers and their respective scope from company side is listed below:
KRAUSS INTERNATIONAL: IN-STORE PICKUP: no courier will be sent package will be kept as is till someone comes to pick up with ID card
My Carrier: We will send a notification(thru phone or email) to you once the parcel is ready you can arrange for your carrier to pick up from our location at your own cost. In case we send the parcel to you courier charges will apply and charges will be at card rate of the courier company.
FedEx Economy Shipping: Will be undertaken by FedEx ground team all charges taken care by Company
FedEx Standard Overnight: Will be undertaken by FedEx Air shipping team all charges taken care by Company
8. The prices of delivery may be changed by the carrier without prior intimation, the final price of the shipment will be at the time of dispatch. In the case of any difference in the amount an email will be sent to the buyer by the company, the buyer will be responsible for paying any such additional charges that the carrier may apply/change.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITION STATED HERE AANYWHEREERE ELSE ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY CONTINOUSLY VISTING SUCH PAGES. COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED TO ANY ONE BECAUSE OF SUCH CHANGES.
This site was created, and is operated, according to the laws of India. In determining any disputes in relation to this site the laws of India will apply and the Courts of New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction.